Funding for Audiology Services

Independent Audiologists in private practice may offer services at any time without a referral,  or your GP or medical specialist may refer you to see an Audiologist.

Securing third party funding for audiology through Medicare, treat WorkCover,  the Office of Hearing Services or your private health insurer may carry some requirements such as a specific referral from your GP.

Restrictions on services funded by third parties may apply.

binary code converter Medicare funds audiology when:

  • ENT specialists or Neurologists request diagnostic assessments
  • Paediatricians or Psychiatrists under the Better Start programme for children with disabilities
  • GPs request services under the Chronic Disease Management scheme

opções binarias estrategias 60 segundos Office of Hearing Services funds hearing rehabilitation (primarily hearing aid fitting) to eligible pensioners.

binära optioner demo konto Your local independent Audiologist will be able to advise on your eligibility for funding, or will be able to advise you of the fees charged for diagnostic and rehabilitative services, and the provision of hearing devices.

Leave a Reply

trade binari mobile You must be logged in to post a comment.

Promotes and supports clinical practices owned by audiologists