Joining Independent Audiologists Australia
Full members must be qualified audiologists with a financial interest in an audiology related practice or business that is at least 50% owned by audiologists.
– Indicate that you have read and agree to the IAA code of ethics and standards of practice.
– Complete payment details – new membership application is $66.00 (incl GST).
– Annual membership fee of $440.00 (incl GST) will be due on 1 July following your membership application.
– A notice to pay the membership fee will be sent to all members by email.
- Send copies of your qualifications and documents to verify the the practice or business you hold a financial interest in is at least 50 % owned by audiologists to IAA by email to email@example.com or post to IAA,
P.O. Box 164, Turramurra, NSW 2074.
- Any incomplete applications for full membership will revert to a subscription (see below).
Subscribers are individuals who wish to keep informed of IAA activities via newsletters and to be informed of IAA seminars and events in advance. Subscribers are offered reduced registration fees at IAA events.
- Subscribers must complete an online registration form.
- Only individuals may subscribe.
- An annual fee of $66.00 (incl GST) is payable by credit card on joining and in advance, falling due on 1 July of each year.
- Subscribers do not hold the rights of full members and may not describe themselves as members of IAA or link their professional practice to IAA.
For any membership or subscriber enquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org